Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
Wanderer’s rest, 20 acre country homestead
The meandering tree lined driveway leads you from the road over the creek setting, past picturesque dams, and paddocks to the home site, with fabulous country views. Excellent fencing for your livestock, stacks of water, and plenty of space for your family and pets to enjoy country life.
There’s a time for wandering, and a time to rest. Here you can relax in your 4-bedroom 2.5 bathroom home with 2 living areas, open fire, formal dining, and surround bullnose verandahs. Large 2 car garage, several workshops, implement shed, winter creek, 4 dams (2 with permanent water), bore and more
• Huge family home 279sqm (approx) built in 1996 of living plus verandahs, 2.7m ceilings throughout
• Country views from all windows
• Formal entry with security entrance door, very spacious, one way leads off to the second living area the other to the dining room
• Open plan kitchen/living room with cosy slow combustion heater and wall mounted TV (included) and ceiling fan
• Country style solid timber kitchen with 40 mm solid granite benchtops, updated electric oven, halogen cooktop, stainless steel rangehood, very generous fridge space, built-in stainless-steel dishwasher and island bench with sink and outlook to the garden
• Large formal dining room again with fantastic northerly views. This room is also large enough for another living room or bedroom
• Large lounge room with romantic open fireplace and ceiling fan
• Massive main bedroom with bay window, fabulous views, enormous, built-in robe, built-in side cabinets, walk in robe and ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles, twin vanities, toilet, shower and ceiling heating
• On the southern end of the home are bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with a built-in robe’s, one currently set up for an office with inbuilt desks and cupboards
• Huge family bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, toilet, inset bath, vanity and shower
• Enormous laundry with loads of bench and cupboard space, inset stainless steel sink and separate third toilet with vanity
• Loads of storage space with several linen presses/closets in hallways, plus large walk-in pantry in hallway close to entry from car garaging
• 3 stainless steel mesh security doors
• Bullnose verandah surrounding entire home providing protection from all the elements
• Large undercover entertainment area for your barbeques
• 6.7m x 6.2m two car garage with remote access, and personal access door for easy access into the home
• 12m x 7m workshop with concrete floor, power, lights and outside power points, with 12m x 3m lean-to to rear for tractor shelter
• 6m x 6m workshop with concrete floor and lean-to two at the back for chook run which is fully enclosed with chook wire for poultry security
• 12m x 8 m high clearance, colorbond implement shed with nearby loading ramp
• Former horse arena area easily reverted for equine activities
• Outstanding cattle day yard, crush
• Calving pen and shelter, with adjacent day yard
• 8 paddocks and 3 horse shelters
• One of the dams comes with a flying fox, pontoon, rotunda and even has its own island, imagine the fun your kids could have here
• Mains power
• 90,000L concrete rainwater tank plus 22,500L poly tank
• Equipped bore with updated lining and pump
• Soakage septic system
• Wireless internet
This property is located just up the road from Willunga and the McLaren Vale wine region, and all the South coast towns are just a little further south. This place called home is very user-friendly, fairly flat easy to manage land with excellent infrastructure, and a wonderful homestead, all within an hour of Adelaide CBD, come and check it out, you’re gonna love it.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Pages Flat, then we can help you.