Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Architecturally brilliant and commercial quality throughout, this home to build today would come at an unfathomable cost. The land size is a generous 840 square metres and the footprint itself is a whopping 572 square metres of build space. Designed to accommodate an established or growing family with multiple shared living zones whilst also providing separate areas to work from home or retreat areas for the kids/parents. Add an additional 8×4 metre swimming pool to this extraordinary home and you have the ultimate family home in a top location.
Edge architects are the inspiration for this luxury home and commercial builders were engaged to build this monolithic home. This pretty much has everything a family needs with five bedrooms, a working home office, theatre room, gym, store room, 3.5 luxury bathrooms, wine cellar, two full kitchens and a family size swimming pool.
The landscaped gardens are a work of art and compliment the recently painted exterior. The green space is well established and features a giant ball sculpture and a magnificent old Elm tree that lights up at night and is admired by the entire neighbourhood.
The original owners built the home for their extended family and frequently entertained on a large scale. The home office did some serious business and door access from the front of the home made seeing clients easy. There is plenty of outdoor garden space for kicking a ball, shooting some baskets and playing chasey with friends from school. The mere size of the home fills every family’s needs.
The location speaks for itself with Linear Park around the corner, excellent private and public school options and public transport to take you there. Situated between the city and vibrant Henley Beach and just a few minutes to the airport and Kooyonga Golf Course, makes this a pretty convenient and special place.
What we love about this home:
• Auto electric drive in, drive out gates, auto 2.5 garage with excellent storage, 6 cat wiring, security alarm.
• Grand entry with cloak closet that leads to an impressive, light filled open plan kitchen/living/dine.
• The kitchen is a chefs dream with a full working second kitchen behind the main family area and includes granite counter tops, oven, induction and gas cook top, boiling and purified water, Zip tap, dishwasher, plumbed fridge, 900mm oven, rangehood, Heidich drawer system, 2 pack cabinetry, glass splashback.
• The family living and dining is a luxury space with souring high ceilings and a gas log fire. Stacker doors open to a covered alfresco area where you can entertain and watch the kids in the pool.
• A home theatre room is located next to the entry foyer. This has been used previously as a teen retreat or guests suite making this a possible multi-purpose sixth bedroom if required.
• There are five bedrooms, all King size, four with storage, main has a walk-through luxe bathroom with dual basins and separate shower, multiple storage options and a balcony that looks over a botanical streetscape.
• There are 3.5 bathrooms in total, the main family has a wrap around granite vanity with dual basins, separate shower, Villeroy and Boch tapware and floating bath.
• More features include a wine storage room, additional store/gym room, large laundry with ironing station and door access to a drying area, laundry shute, split system air to various rooms, ducted reverse cycle to remaining areas, Canton speakers to entertaining areas, Foxtel connection.
The special features to this extraordinary home are endless so inspection is a must. There is much to take in. I look forward to showing you through.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Lockleys, then we can help you.