You will be spoilt for entertaining and shopping choice with the Marion Complex and the new world class swimming centre at your doorstep and Brighton beach within walking distance. This well presented 3 bedroom Torrens Title courtyard has much to offer.
What we love about this home
– Great use of glass in the open living, dining and kitchen area allowing natural light and providing views to the landscaped rear yard
– Good size kitchen with new Bosch dishwasher, double sink, gas cook top and plenty of storage in the large pantry and pull out draws
– All three bedrooms will accommodate a queen bed and two have built in wardrobes
– Main bedroom is separate from the 2nd and 3rd bedroom and conveniently located next to the bathroom
– Second toilet is located off the laundry
– Freshly painted throughout in neutral colours
– Recently installed ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Double carport with twin automated roller doors and internal access to the property
– Good size landscaped and secure rear yard suitable for children to play or the family pet to enjoy
– Other features include large linen press, ceiling fan in main bedroom, security system and down lights throughout
This property will suit a range of people: the first home buyer starting out; people wanting to reduce the mortgage and the maintenance with the choice to lock and go; busy professionals who want the convenient location and the beachside lifestyle or investors looking for a property that will rent well.
Looking to sell in WARRADALE?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
WARRADALE, then we can help you.