Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
An iconic Hills home with a retro touch of Hollywood and a life-changing outlook
Re-released due to Contract failure.
Perched atop a ridge to see the ocean beyond Port Stanvac, the city’s night-lit silhouette and a distant Flinders Ranges, this distinct architectural family home captures all of South Australia’s diverse beauty like few can…
And somehow does it all within a 20-minute drive of the CBD.
Built C1984 and adored ever since by the one family, this impeccably presented 4-bedroom home is testament to a unique era in Adelaide Hills architecture – and double-bricked proof they simply don’t make them like this anymore.
Exposed brick walls, timber accents, soaring raked ceilings, perfectly placed skylights, stone floors and abundant glass speak to that unique era whilst giving a subtle wink to Hollywood’s heyday, all set to a quintessentially Australian backdrop.
The soul of the home lives at its heart, where an enclosed atrium makes natural light, a calming water feature and greenery the focal point amongst the multiple living zones that surround it and define the flexibility at your beck and call.
Two main living zones – one with a wet bar and cosy combustion fireplace – ensure you can escape one another in a home that loves to bring everyone together under the rear alfresco pavilion and never leaves a single soul hungry thanks to a very dependable solid timber kitchen.
Where else can you watch the sun rise over the hills and fall over the city in the same day, without ever leaving home? We’ll keep searching. Your search ends right here.
– Serene and secluded, just a 5-minute drive from Magill
– A fully original, beautifully built home, lovingly kept by the one family for 39 years
– Established landscaped grounds provide a soul-soothing backdrop along with that magical outlook
– Flexible floorplan with up to four bedrooms
– Solid timber kitchen with quality appliances, dishwasher and granite
– Efficient split R/C throughout
– Travertine-tiled ensuite to spacious master wing
– Double garage with remote Panelift entry and rear roller door
– Further parking for 5 cars off street
– Loads of storage and huge separate laundry
– Grey water treatment system
– Just a short drive from Rostrevor College and Magill Primary School
– Moments from a range of Adelaide Hills cellar doors and quaint cafes
– And much more.
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Teringie, then we can help you.