Offers Closing Date Reset to, 2pm Wed 8th of Sept 21
Under Instructions from Australian Executor Trustees LTD
This home is brimming with potential on a huge 910m2 approx. allotment. Depending on your vision for the property, you could choose to move in or rent out the home as-is while those with an eye for a renovation might look to make some cosmetic updates and create the idyllic family abode they’ve always wanted.
Located with easy access to shops, transport, several schooling options and of course just a short walk to the beach makes this deceptively spacious home suitable for a range of different buyers.
What we love about this home:
– The master bedroom is of good size and provides a walk-in robe and a vanity area leading to an ensuite (shower alcove & w/c)
– Three further bedrooms are located at the rear of the dwelling.
– Bedroom four offers a great opportunity for a study or home office
– The kitchen offers an electric wall oven and electric
cooktop, a walk-in pantry, double sink with puratap and a breakfast bar
– Two large living areas including formal lounge or dining area
– Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
– Huge backyard with a paved pergola for kids or four legged friends to run around and enjoy
– Tandem carport with access to a double garage/shed offering plenty of space to store your cars, boats or caravan
Leave the car at home and walk to local bus stops or Moana Beach for a leisurely stroll along the water. The bustling hub of Seaford Central, with shops, dining options and amenities, is less than a five-minute drive (approx.) away ensuring you’re never far from everything you could ever need.
CT Reference | 5579/766
Council | Onkaparinga
Zone | HDN – Housing Diversity Neighbourhood
Land | 910sqm (Approx.)
House | 167sqm (Approx.)
Built | C1988
Capital Value | $640,000
Council Rates | $2,255.63pa (Approx.)
Water Rates | TBC (Approx.)
Water Sewer | TBC (Approx.)
ESL | $392.50pa (Approx.)
* It is recommended buyers should conduct their own due diligence. Any information provided here, including land size quotation, is a guide and should not be relied upon. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate does not guarantee the accuracy of these measurements. All development enquires and site requirements should be directed to the local govt. authority.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Moana, then we can help you.