Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
This magnificent double storey home has been tastefully updated and offers plenty of space with a contemporary feel. It is well positioned to enjoy stunning long distance views over the property and Lake Alexandrina. This easily managed 5 acre property is located only 6 minutes from Goolwa and has great shedding, a livestock paddock and small motor cross track. Get ready for a taste of the good life!
Built in 2002 the stylish double storey home has been freshly painted throughout. It features 5 generously sized bedrooms, 2 sparkling bathrooms, 2 living rooms and a superb wrap around timber deck to enjoy views from all sides of the home
What We Love About The Property;
• The spacious open planned living/dining area includes a combustion heater and recently installed ducted and zoned heating/cooling system for year-round comfort
• The upper level enjoys a wide wrap around balcony, perfect for entertaining guests and enjoying the amazing sunsets over the lake with a drink
• Recently renovated in 2023 the gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops and island breakfast bar offers loads of bench and cupboard space. Quality modern stainless-steel appliances with dishwasher and double oven and 5 burner gas stove for all your entertaining needs
• The master bedroom includes a huge walk-in wardrobe, ensuite with a modern sliding barn door, double vanity and water efficient shower head
• Bedroom 5 has a built-in robe and ceiling fan
• Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 are all of good size, with the bonus of built in robes and ceiling fans throughout. One bedroom also offers a split system for additional heating and cooling
• Family bathroom was updated in 2019 with floor to ceiling tiles, a nice deep spa bath and luxury oversize shower
• Second living room is ideal as a home theatre or kids playroom
• The laundry is spacious in size and modern with an area to hang clothes and loads of cupboard and bench space
• Staircase includes under stair storage cupboard
• Newly fenced houseblock, allowing your pets and children to roam free and play on the grass area
• Solar powered electric front gate
• Large under cover outdoor entertaining area is perfect for summer BBQs with friends
• Loads of shedding including double garage with power and concrete floor
• Plenty of undercover parking for up to 9 vehicles including a triple bay carport
• Mini motor cross track, perfect to entertain kids both big and small
• Raised vegetable beds for the green thumb and sustainable living enthusiasts
• Beautiful native scrub areas to explore
• Mains power with huge 6.5 kw solar system with 28 panels to keep running costs low
• 7 rainwater tanks holding a total of approx.140,000 litres, plumbed to the house or garden
• Soakage septic system
• Bore with 600kl water licence
• Solar hot water system
• Access to various school bus routes including Strathalbyn EFS, Mount Compass Area School and Goolwa Primary and Secondary School
• Travel times;
• 7 mins to Goolwa
• 27mins to Willunga
• 40mins to Mt Barker
• 1hr 10mins to Adelaide CBD
Enjoy peace and tranquility and semi self sustainable living at Currency Creek. The property is nestled amongst Native trees and shrubs home to a variety of native birds and wildlife. Access to the lake is just a short walk away or enjoy the famous sands of the drive-on beach at Goolwa. With ample shedding, well fenced paddocks, space for livestock and a motor x track, life can be either exciting or relaxing, you choose!
Make your rural lifestyle dream a reality. Come and check it out-you’re gonna love it!
Certificate of Title – 6195/106
Council – Alexandrina
Zoning – RU – Rural
Year Built – 2002
Land Size – 5.5 Acres
Total Build area – 472sqm
Council Rates – $2,783.60 pa
Emergency Services Levy – $104.40 pa
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Currency Creek, then we can help you.