A two-level trendsetter and entertainer worth the ten-year wait
Contracted at Auction
Ten years in the making; arguably the edgiest, trendiest transformation of a solid 1960s home we’ve seen was simply worth the wait – and why moody monochromatic tones, woody accents, hints of stone and lots of glass are a stylish match made in heaven. Extended to create an ultra-flexible two-level footprint with three bedrooms, a study and multiple living zones, what culminates in one very special kitchen, solar heated pool and pavilion is an entertainer of the highest order.
With a knack for hushing an already-quiet section of Belair Road, what feels a world away is only just a moment from Scotch and Mercedes Colleges, Mitcham Square and cinema, the metro coast, the beautiful Adelaide Hills and the CBD. Worth the wait. Out of this world.
• Striking custom kitchen with cedar cabinetry, stone benchtops, ‘kitkat’ tile splashbacks, high-end appliances, ingenious storage solutions and feature ceilings lined in Victorian Ash cladding
• Lavish master bedroom with walk-in robe and fully tiled en-suite featuring under-floor heating
• Ultra-stylish interiors with custom joinery/storage throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, plus stone-surround feature fireplace to lounge/family room
• Large in-ground solar pool
• Elegant sheer curtains to large picture windows
• Polished timber floors to lower level and pure wool carpets to upper level
• Cafe blinds to poolside deck
• Fully kitted separate laundry
• Storage galore
• Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with custom fire/BBQ pit to rear
• Lock-up garage with remote entry, butler’s kitchen and rear access to pool deck
• Off-street parking for at least three cars
• Walking distance from public transport, including bus and train stops
• Just 15 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 5704/274
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $1,629.20 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $179.84 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $148.75 pa approx.
Land Size – 753m² approx.
Year Built – 1962
Total Build area – 282m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Torrens Park, then we can help you.