Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Solid family home with separate studio and so many possibilities
Just 10 minutes from Glenelg and 15 from the CBD, if you haven’t sat up and taken notice of Ascot Park, you will once you’ve considered the possibilities that come with this C1959 double brick home with a bonus separate retreat/4th bedroom on a south-north facing parcel.
Neat, comfy and ready to live in or rent out from the moment it settles, the prospect of renovating, extending or knocking over and starting again comes with the peace of mind that you don’t have to rush anything or reach further into the hip pocket while you plan.
Just a stroll from train and bus stops, Edwardstown Oval and Castle Plaza, not to mention just a short drive from your pick of the metro beaches, it’s no wonder more and more are taking notice of Ascot Park. It’s your turn.
Features we love…
– Robust family home on an easy-care parcel
– Separate solid-brick retreat could be extra living zone or bedroom
– Floor plan includes double bedrooms, spacious lounge room and super-functional eat-in kitchen
– Pitched-roof pergola to large rear yard
– Lock-up carport and off-street parking for multiple vehicles
– Efficient split r/c airconditioning
– Separate laundry
– Freshly painted thoroughly
– Shower and tub to main bathroom
– Close to a several quality schools, including Ascot Park and Edwardstown Primary Schools
CT Reference – 5156/518
Council – City of Marion
Council Rates – $1,542.31 pa
SA Water Rates – $161.69 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $136.45 pa
Land Size – 500m² approx.
Year Built – 1959
Total Build area – 164m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Ascot Park, then we can help you.