Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
This is a wonderful opportunity to buy this solid brick beauty, smartly updated with plenty of room to extend later if you so desire. Built in 1957 and set on a whopping 708m2 allotment, this is the perfect home to start a family and or to downsize with a location that is hard to beat. If you are a downsizer that loves a garden and a big shed, then this should tick all the boxes.
Centrally located to Glenelg, the city and Marion Westfield shopping centre, here you can live a lifestyle like no other. Perfect for families or grandparents as popular schools such as Emmaus Christian College, Ascot Park, Plympton Primary and Emmanuel College are all within easy reach. Public transport is also close by. This is a beautiful home with endless opportunities for the future. Currently tenanted until 22nd July 2023. I look forward to showing you through.
What we love
– Nice street appeal with dual driveways to a single auto carport one side and a double shed/garage to the other. Plenty of room for five additional off-street parks
– Lovely wide entry to a modern open plan kitchen/living/dine. Centre stage is a 2-metre island/breakfast bar with built in storage, perfect to sit around for a meal with friends and family
– The gourmet kitchen features Caesar Stone counter tops, Miele dishwasher, 4 burner gas cook top, rangehood, Bosch wall oven, dual sinks and a lovely leafy outlook
– Adjacent family living, spacious with front garden views, ceiling fan and easy care, timber look flooring
– Three bedrooms plus study/storeroom, main bedroom is King size with a fully fitted wardrobe, ceiling fan and garden outlook, bedroom two is double size with a built-in robe and bedroom three is also double size. The study/store has a wall of built-in storage
– Centrally located is the family bathroom, fully tiled and features a corner spa bath, separate shower, toilet and vanity
– Adjacent European laundry with storage shelves and all nicely tucked away behind double doors
– Outdoor entertaining is a dream with a full width pergola with beautiful screen hedging that defines the space. The garden has raised, retained garden beds and a huge lawn area that provides plenty of room for children and pets to play
– Other features include ducted heating and cooling, power to rear shed/garage, pretty front picket fence, secure rear yard, clothesline, undercover area for bikes, Rheem integrity temperature-controlled gas hot water
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
South Plympton, then we can help you.