Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
A classic corner bungalow, recast to wow a crowd in its blue chip locale
Auction Sat, 3rd Feb – 10am
Commanding attention on its corner plot is a character bungalow that goes below (literally) and beyond to make a modern family thrive, defined by its pristine original features and a flexible 3-4 bedroom floorplan proud of its modern rear addition and an underground retreat the kids will absolutely love.
Whether it’s the striking solid timber floors that run from front to back, the slick fully-tiled ensuite at the conclusion of the master’s walk-in robe, or the stone-smothered open-plan kitchen with high-end appliances and the walk-in pantry of your dreams, this C1925 bungalow is everything the upscaled character home ought to be.
The original home features a wide, sweeping hall and four main rooms, giving rise to that versatility before you even contemplate how you utilise a lower level retreat that could be anything from a billiard/games room or wine room to a home office or simply another bedroom.
Something to ponder. So much to look forward to in a leafy, tightly held suburb that now sits firmly in the ‘blue chip’ category, just moments from the CBD, some of Adelaide’s best schools and colleges, Goodwood and Hyde Park’s cosmopolitan precincts and more. You’ve got it made.
Features we love…
– Prized corner position
– A beautifully maintained, updated and presented example of the bungalow
– Original features include soaring ceilings, sandstone facade, light-grabbing sash windows and prominent architraves/timber work
– Modern open-plan rear addition with boundless room to roam and smooth flow to easy-care rear yard
– Expansive breakfast bar, 900mm gas cooktop and dishwasher to starring kitchen
– Large bedrooms, including main version with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Ultra-modern main bathroom with sky-lit walk-in shower
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– Custom storage throughout
– Large separate laundry
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens
– Alfresco patio/pavilion to rear yard
– 3 phase power
– 6kw solar system
– Whole house water filtration system
– Irrigation system
– Walk in pantry
– Walking distance from bus and tram/train stops
– A short drive from St Thomas School, and Scotch and Mercedes Colleges
– Less than 10 minutes from the CBD.
CT Reference – 5827/9
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,629.30 pa
SA Water Rates – $289.10 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $261.65 pa
Land Size – 696m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 364m² approx.
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Park, then we can help you.