Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Please note that Auction time has changed to Saturday 3rd of Feb at 11am.
Anything but typical, this gorgeous sandstone character home has a unique floorplan that sets it apart from others you may have seen. A perfect home for retirees with potential to create 2 separate “wings” offering a comfortable home in the original rooms, with the possibility of excellent guest accommodation in the extension. It will be equally loved by families with teenagers or uni students and creates the opportunity for a shared living arrangement or perhaps even an AirBNB to help pay the mortgage.
What We Love About This Home:
– Welcoming entrance leads to front living room or ideal home office
– Large living room
– Master bedroom with ensuite and BIRs
– 2nd huge bedroom with French doors opening onto outdoor entertaining
– Main bathroom with bathtub
– 3rd bedroom with WIR and ensuite
– Bright central kitchen with casual dine/living linking all areas.
– Original character features including fireplaces and lofty ceilings
– Ducted R/C A/C in original part of the home
– Bedrooms 1 and 3 with Split System R/C A/C
– European laundry
– Quality shutters to the main rooms
– Large skylight in the kitchen
– Fully irrigated garden
– Solar panels and Solar HWS
– Single carport and additional offstreet parking
– Zoned Goodwood primary school and Glenunga International High School
Goodwood is a beautiful, family friendly neighbourhood with great local schools and private colleges nearby. The kids will love Soutar Park with fenced playground at one end of the street, or walk the dog in the other direction for an off-leash run at “The Orphanage”. Take in a movie at the Iconic Capri theatre, grab a drink at the Good Gilbert afterwards and enjoy the short stroll home at the end of the evening. Close proximity to the tram means you can be in the city in minutes and rarely need to take the car out of the carport. Explore the cafes, restaurants and local shopping which all make Goodwood such a cosmopolitan location with a village-feel lifestyle.
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Goodwood, then we can help you.