A comfortable 3 bedroom home with fantastic views across Linear Park to the Adelaide Hills. Polished floorboards throughout most of the home give warmth and a great base if you want to renovate. A functional timber kitchen suits the feel and future developers will notice the old tennis court to the rear which is already levelled, presenting the opportunity for a subdivision or you might just want to bring back the tennis court and use the huge lawn.
What we love about this home:
* A great chance to buy a large block with excellent views
* Comfortable living now but with the chance to improve
* Lots of natural light and airy feel
* Garaging and long driveway for extra cars
* Entertaining deck and covered patio
* Excellent location, easy access to North East Road
* City transport 250m away
* Dernancourt shopping centre 650m away
* Primary and high schools not far too
* Rental potential of $300 to $330 per week
Lots of opportunity here and very liveable as-is; a great first home with the value all in the land, almost 1,000sqm of it. Developers may wish to buy and hold until growth occurs, whilst benefitting from a tenant in the short term.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
HIGHBURY, then we can help you.