Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Another property sold successfully at auction. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
Located only 350m from the Esplanade in the coveted Aldinga Beach scrub area is this contemporary home on 589sqm. Recent renovations throughout complete a new floor plan that now offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living rooms and a study.
The coveted corner allotment has a large private rear yard including raised timber deck that has been masterfully built around an iconic mature gum tree. The property allows for secure undercover parking for 4 vehicles, in addition to that is gated access for a caravan or boat
Beach access is close by, right where Palmer Street meets the Esplanade
What we love about the property:
– Wide feature timber front door leads into welcoming entry
– Living room with split system for heating/cooling and sliding door access to the backyard. The perfect kid’s playroom
– 2 large bedrooms both with built-in ‘robes
– Family bathroom with stylish floor to ceiling tiles, shower, deluxe bathtub, vanity, sleek black tap ware and heat lamps
– Separate toilet
– Laundry has in built storage and sliding barn door access
– Handy storage cupboard
– Huge open plan living/dining/kitchen area with stone featured slow combustion heater and split system heating and cooling. The Eastern side of the home has a balcony that is perfect to enjoy the morning sun with a coffee. Access to the outdoor entertainment area is via the stacker doors on the Western side of the room
– The stunning kitchen offers 40mm stone benchtops with waterfall edge, dishwasher, 900 wide electric oven and & 5 burner gas cooktop
– Spacious main bedroom enjoys long distance views over the scrub and has its own private balcony with glass balustrade overlooking the backyard, walk-through ‘robe with loads of storage, and split system heating & cooling
– Large bedroom with mirrored door built-in ‘robe and garden views
– Separate study, ideal if you work from home
– Bathroom with custom timber bench top and twin basin, floor to ceiling tiles & shower
– Powder room with separate toilet
– Stylish coastal themed landscaping at the front provides fantastic street appeal. Exposed aggregate concrete driveway and pathways, stone retaining wall and lawns all set the tone for the property
– Double car garage with panel lift door
– Large 9m x 6m (approx) workshop with concrete floor, LED lights, power and 3 access doors
– Gated caravan/boat storage area
– Raised hardwood decking has been custom built to wrap around the shady gum tree and is seamlessly integrated from the living room
– Wood fired pizza oven is next to the decking the perfect space to entertain family and friends
– Large lawned rear yard, flying fox and swing set to keep the kids happy
– Fully automated garden/lawn irrigation, and plug in outdoor shower in a tree
– Security system with cameras is hard wired and wifi controlled (perfect for holiday home)
The current owners enjoy proximity to the beach, the golden glow throughout the home at sunsets, plenty of space for the kids to play in the backyard while they entertain family and friend on the deck cooking up a storm in the pizza oven, gentle sea breezes and the sound of the ocean lying in bed at night, and the sounds of all the birdlife including the laughter of the local kookaburras to wake up to. They are now looking to escape to the country, so here’s your chance
Whether you are looking for a piece of paradise to call home, the ultimate weekender or investment, this property is suited to all options. Aldinga beach scrub area is one of SA’s real estate hotspot-for good reason. Easy beach access, stunning home, quiet holiday vibe location and proximity to services. Several cafes are within easy walking distance, McLaren Vale wine region is just minutes away, Adelaide CBD an hour, all reasons this property is the perfect choice. Come & check it out-you’re gonna love it!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Aldinga Beach, then we can help you.