Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Move in ready for first home buyers, investors or downsizers, this affordable home sits on 670sqm of land with sea glimpses from the 8×3.5m deck. Inside you have living room, meals area, kitchen, 2 good sized bedrooms, master with walk in wardrobe, tidy bathroom and laundry. Direct vehicle access to 7.5x6m workshop.
What we love about the home:
– Front living room enjoying views of front garden, and reverse cycle air conditioner
– Meals area with sold pine floorboards
– Kitchen with lots of cupboard space, microwave nooks, pantry and views from the sink of the backyard and sea glimpses
– Large master bedroom with reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan and walk in wardrobe
– Second bedroom also generous in size with ceiling fan and built in wardrobe
– Tidy bathroom with shower, bath and updated vanity
– Laundry leading to the decking, easy place to wash vegies from the garden or cleaning some freshly caught fish from the beach, room for a washing machine and beer fridge
– Wide front steps leading to front door
– Low maintenance gardens front and back, back yard secure for children and pets
– Fabulous under cover 8×3.5m raised entertaining deck with sea glimpses and views over the back yard
– Plenty of room to add another room or 2 if later you need more space
– Lots of space down the side of the home for direct access to the large 7.5x6m workshop with concrete floor, power and lights, also with a rear window with some ocean views and plenty of natural light
– Large fenced off area perfect for fruit trees, your veggie patch or chooks
– Mains power
– Mains water plus approx. 7000L rainwater
– NBN internet/phone
– Electric hot water service updated a few years ago
– Traditional septic system with recently installed new soakage trenches
This property is ready to move straight in and start enjoying the lifestyle that Sellicks Beach has to offer. Just a short distance to the beach, the Victory Hotel, major shopping at Aldinga Beach within a few minutes’ drive, an easy commute to the Southern Expressway, Seaford Rail extension and all the attractions of the McLaren Vale wine region on your doorstep, come and check out the property, your search could end here, you’re gonna love it.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Sellicks Beach, then we can help you.