Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Adjacent Torrens Park - From treetops to the ocean; a special outlook for a unique home on a 'secret' street
Seaview by name and nature, the address says it all for this distinct 2-storey home with the option to self contain its lower level, a nimble floor plan of eight rooms that can be used in a variety of ways, and an expansive terrace that extends the internal footprint and makes the most of its tree-topped gaze to the ocean beyond.
Roam free on an upper level with multiple living zones and a master wing with its own dressing room and updated ensuite, all while the kids claim a lower level with a retreat, 2.5 bedrooms, bathroom and external access. Add a kitchenette to instantly create a home within a home.
Perched on the high side of a tightly held street considered a secret gem by those lucky enough to call it home, what feels like two worlds away is in fact just a short drive from quality schools and colleges, Foodland Pasadena and Mitcham Square, and the very ocean you can see. Special, indeed.
Features we love…
– Set back from the street to immerse itself in the sanctuary and serenity of its surrounding wildlife
– Ultra-versatile floorplan with multiple living zones, bedrooms, study and master dressing room
– Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, plenty of storage and servery to main upper level living zone
– Stylishly updated bathrooms, including ensuite with freestanding bath and frameless walk-in shower
– Rustic timber-beamed ceilings to lower level
– Ducted evaporative cooling, split r/c airconditioning and two gas space heaters
– Loads of storage throughout
– Separate laundry with shower
– Established easy-care gardens with lawned area to rear
– Powerful 5KW solar system
– Plenty of off-street parking
– Metres from Seaview Reserve and walking/bike trails to Windy Point
– Walking distance from bus and train stops
– A short drive from Scotch and Mercedes Colleges
CT Reference – 5464/855
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $1,933.55 pa
SA Water Rates – $209.61 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $182.00 pa
Land Size – 1200m² approx.
Year Built – 1961
Total Build area – 278m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Lynton, then we can help you.