Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Experience the timeless charm of this exquisite Bluestone residence, where classic symmetry meets modern luxury. The meticulous attention to detail, premium renovation, and preservation of the original 1890 cottage are nothing short of captivating.
Step inside, and you’ll be greeted by warm timber floors that lead you through a wide hallway adorned with a stunning Victorian archway and elegant pendant lighting. The four bedrooms feature built-in robes and ornamental fireplaces, each oozing character.
The Master bedroom boasts an ensuite with carefully selected fixtures, a walk-in robe, and cellar access, while the guest bathroom offers a spacious claw-foot bath in a design that remains faithful to the home’s essence.
A seamless extension completed in 2000 introduces a harmonious blend of warm and cool tones in the kitchen, dining, and living areas. Parquet flooring and timber countertops create a timeless contrast with the white accents of French doors and sash window frames. Abundant natural light fills the space, and an additional access door from the two-car carport adds convenience.
Step outside to the paved alfresco area and beautifully landscaped garden, where the soothing sounds of running water and a captivating fountain create a perfect blend of character and modern liveability.
What we love about the home:
• North facing rear
• All bedrooms with built-in robes
• Ornate timber-framed fireplaces
• Master with ensuite, walk-in robe, and cellar access
• Plantation shutters
• High ceilings throughout
• Solar electric system
• Gas cooking, dishwasher & European appliances in the kitchen
• Brand new ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, dishwasher and gas hot water system
• TV mounts in two rear bedrooms
• Picture rails in hall and bedrooms
• Striking Victorian archway
• Claw-foot bath in guest bathroom
• Beautifully maintained gardens
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Timber and parquetry flooring in the extension
• Two garden sheds with power and lighting
• Automatic watering system
• Zoned to East Adelaide, Adelaide High & Adelaide Botanic High Schools
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Stepney, then we can help you.