Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Resplendent bungalow with real flexibility and freedom between the sea and city
Offers Close Tue, 7th Jun – 12pm
Quiet within and better by the step from its impeccably presented original home to its rear open-plan extension, this c.1925 sandstone bungalow goes above and beyond for a growing family in search of four bedrooms, room to roam in a secure rear yard, ample undercover parking and the added bonus of a separate studio/5th bedroom and a games room. You’ve got it all – and more -in this light and bright abode with multiple living zones, prominent period features and a long list of mod-cons.
Set back from Cross Road and secure behind electronic gates, when you aren’t at home going quietly about your business, it’s a convenient case of business as usual, just 15 minutes from the CBD and metro coast, a stroll AA Bailey Recreation grounds, and just a moment from Cabra Dominican College and Woolworths Cumberland Park.
• Flexible living with two internal living zones and alfresco entertaining
• Modern open-plan kitchen with stone benchtops, integrated dishwasher, 900mm freestanding oven/gas cooktop, breakfast bar and loads of storage
• En-suite and built-in robes to spacious master bedroom
• Built-in robes and split r/c to separate studio/retreat
• Large main bathroom with corner spa bath
• Heating and cooling to rumpus/games room/gym
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Solar power provisions
• Original features include polished timber floors and lofty decorative ceilings
• Large separate laundry
• Neatly presented established gardens with room for a pool to the rear
• Established easy-care gardens
• Lock-up carport with room for at least three cars
• Moments from cosmopolitan Goodwood and King William Roads
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5646/193
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,843.75 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $262.76 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $222.40 pa approx.
Land Size – 787m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 385m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Gardens, then we can help you.