Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Set on a perfectly rectangular 603sqm block with an 18m frontage, this home built in 1978 was architecturally designed for a professional couple, taking full advantage of the spectacular views down the coast. Having the first pick of the blocks when released, the owners selected this one for the uninterrupted panoramic sea views & direct beach access just 200m from the doorstep.
What we love about the property:
The cool & funky easy living design, great views, natural light, & option for independent living on each level
– Living room with space for kitchenette, additional front access door, bedroom, WIR, ensuite & separate toilet, perfect for a B&B, teenage retreat, studio or perhaps an aging parent
– Tiled entrance & staircase with feature brick walls
– Laundry has sliding door for access to the backyard
– Linen cupboard & sliding door to the courtyard and backyard in the hallway
– Superbly designed open plan living room & dining are perfectly situated to take in the amazing sea views with the floor to ceiling windows, sliding door to access the private tiled rear balcony and the staircase to the backyard
– Original kitchen with shadow window box, electric oven and cooktop, dishwasher, WIP & retro timber floors overlooking the backyard & dining area.
– Master bedroom with WIR, built in dresser, ensuite with toilet, shower, vanity & access to private tiled balcony
– The most picturesque home office you will ever see, with sea views all the way down the coast & private balcony to enjoy those sea breezes or if you prefer a 3rd bedroom
– Paved driveway to double carport to front of home
– Store room at front of home the perfect place for the surf boards
– Covered tiled porch & paved courtyard leading to the lawned backyard
– 2x2m Garden Shed
– Beautiful well established gardens front & rear
– Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling
– Mains power, water, NBN, sewer
– Pop up sprinkler system
This location offers a lifestyle choice that will be the envy of your friends & family. Conveniently just 10 minutes’ drive from the southern expressway & minutes’ to the Seaford Train station means getting to work, or to your new holiday home is an easy commute. Relaxation time will be taking a walk or swim on the golden sands of Moana beach, or perhaps a leisurely drive to the fabulous local wineries & restaurants. On offer here is an amazing lifestyle location, you’re gonna love it.
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN ™
Looking to sell in
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Seaford, then we can help you.