Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
The classy courtyard home that gets better as it keeps going…& going
What looks and feels as good as new basically is and gets better with every step towards its north-facing open-plan family room and pavilion – stopping you along the way to show off its luxurious master suite, the central living room and partnering courtyard, and three more bedrooms within its ultra-flexible footprint.
From its stone-topped open-plan kitchen with a windowed splashback and 4-person breakfast bar to its extra high ceilings and sleek wet areas, this one oozes class and uncompromising functionality in the same breath.
Just a moment from Scotch College, Mitcham Square and the hiking trails of Belair and Brownhill Creek, Lower Mitcham takes lifestyle to greater heights. You can have it.
Features we love…
• Flawlessly presented from front to back, inside & out
• Flexible floorplan with office/4th bedroom & second living space
• Ensuite and walk-in robe to master bedroom
• Central courtyard sends bundles of light through the home
• Lock-up garage with remote Panelift entry
• Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
• Dishwasher & gas cooking
• Separate laundry & loads of storage
• Above-standard height ceilings
• Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with aggregate paths/driveway & secure rear
• Walking distance from bus & train stops
• Just 15 minutes from the city & metro coast
CT Reference – 6243/481
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $1,289.00 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $163.34 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $138.00 pa approx.
Land Size – 404m² approx.
Year Built – 2021
Total Build area – 215m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Lower Mitcham, then we can help you.