Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Offering absolute luxury living at arguably Prospect’s finest address. This impressive residence is perfectly positioned opposite the rose gardens and within a short stroll to cosmopolitan Prospect Road, with its High Street vibe including, cafes, restaurants, cinema and shopping.
Enter through the lovely front parterre garden to discover this elegant and wonderfully practical home, both in design and function. Offering outstanding space and top of the range finishes throughout. Sumptuous main bedroom suite with walk-in dressing room and full ensuite bathroom, two charming, dormer windowed bedrooms upstairs, both with dressing rooms, a second living room, study and usefully located storeroom, the luxury family bathroom completes the upper floor. Cooking will be a delight in this well planned designer kitchen, including amazing walk-in pantry, the generous living areas open out to the extensive undercover alfresco area with built-in kitchen.
Effortlessly entertain family and friends all year around with superb versatility and designer themes with the seamless infusion of indoor & outdoor, with valuable north facing and pretty, easily maintained garden.
Also featuring excellent car accommodation with secure garaging for two side by side cars, direct internal access, and with room for additional off-street parking.
Surrounded by other prestigious residences, this standout property will appeal to the luxury buyer who loves to live with sophistication and style. Perfect for everyday living and entertaining in this highly sought-after near city location. Just move in and enjoy life.
More to love:
– Close to everything
– Miele appliances
– 2pac kitchen with handmade glass splash back
– 3 w.c’s and glamorous powder room
– Villaroy & Boch sanitary ware
– German Hansa tapware
– German Jado door handles
– Robert Kitto designed hanging lights in hallway
– Karri solid timber flooring throughout
– Laundry chute
– Ample storage including walk-in linen press, walk-in robes to each bedroom, -walk-in pantry and more
– All walk-in storage areas designed with Elfa shelving by Howard Storage Solutions
– Bose Sound System (including outdoor area)
– Alfresco outdoor entertainment area with a Beefeater 5 burner gas BBQ and a wok burner and ceiling heaters
– Security system including outdoor cameras
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Designer gas heating in family room
– Automated curtains
– 560 square metres (14.01m frontage)
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Prospect, then we can help you.