If it’s easy care low maintenance living with exciting entertaining options you seek, then this
gorgeous Master built home is a must see. Packed with features including well connected indoor outdoor spaces and great security, it would ideally suit the regular lock and leave traveller, busy family or downsizer.
Some of what we love about this property:
– Built by the current owner to high specifications
– Flooded with natural light and airflow
– Stunning street appeal with freestone facade
– Intercom deadlocked entry and security system
– 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
– 2 modern bathrooms including an ensuite
– 2 living rooms both connected to the outdoor entertaining spaces
– Open plan gas kitchen with dishwasher and island bench
– Double auto garage with direct internal entry
– Laundry with built ins plus under stair and roof storage
– Fully paved rear yard with tool shed and herb garden
– High walled secure sun drenched Northern court yard
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Automatically irrigated gardens
– 3 phase power
This highly desirable Eastern suburb is so close to Magill Road and The Norwood Parade with their great mix of contemporary shopping and dining facilities. Highly regarded schools and colleges such as Pembroke, Norwood Morialta, Magill Primary and St Peters Girls are close by and the City centre is only a 15 minute drive away. Serviced by excellent public transport on several different bus routes with Uni SA’s Magill campus within walking distance. Parks and reserves are dotted throughout the suburb with one just a few houses away with a community garden and play ground. Much loved Penfold Park and Kensington Gardens Reserve with its public tennis courts and play ground are only a short walk away. Abundant native birdlife is everywhere along with the occasional visiting koala or two!
Please view the video tour link for another perspective.
C/T – 5879/299
Council – Burnside
Zoning – RR3 – Residential Area 3 Magill (Chapel)
Council Rates – $1,380.00 pa approx.
SA Water – $269.50 pq approx.
ES Levy – $112.40 pa approx.
House Built – Master built in 2002
Land Size – 343 sqm approx.
Looking to sell in MAGILL?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
MAGILL, then we can help you.