Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Putting every square inch of its wide-fronted parcel to great use, this light-filled 3-bedroom home hits the sweet spot between spacious and easy for professionals, first homebuyers, downsizers and young families alike in search of a quiet day-to-day and quality schools on call, just 15 minutes from the CBD.
With three spacious bedrooms – including a master with ensuite and walk-in robe – and a family room that laps up the northern light, draws you to its ultra-functional open-plan kitchen and implores you to step out to its partnering alfresco pavilion; this move-in-ready haven is proof you don’t need the huge parcel and two levels to be blissfully happy in suburbia.
Instead, come and go with breezy ease from a home that puts Horwood Avenue Reserve and Fourth Creek on its doorstep, moments from Rostrevor College, the serene hiking trails of Black Hill Conservation Park, a range of shopping options and public transport that says, “leave your car in the garage, I’ve got this”. You’ve got to see this.
Features we love…
– Deceptively spacious interior with light-filled family room
– Freshly painted neutral colour scheme with Mediterranean style tiled floors
– Extra large kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, Puratap and plenty of storage
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Loads of storage, including master walk-in robe and built-in robe to bedrooms 2 and 3
– LED down lighting
– Large separate laundry
– Alfresco pavilion with pitched roof and ceiling fan
– Lock-up garage with remote entry and rear roller door
– Off-street parking for additional cars
– Secure, private and low-care rear yard – perfect for kids and pets
– A short drive from Rostrevor College and Norwood Secondary College
– Moments from Newton Central, Firle Plaza and Magill Village shopping precincts
CT Reference – 5802/887
Council – City of Campbelltown
Council Rates -$1,769.05 pa
SA Water Rates – $180.12 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $154.30 pa
Land Size – 335m² approx.
Year Built – 2000
Total Build area – 155m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Rostrevor, then we can help you.