Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A 3-bed beauty that's low in maintenance and high on lifestyle
UNDER CONTRACT by Daniel Richardson
Nestled in a quiet, leafy pocket of tightly held Lower Mitcham, this 3-bedroom standalone home takes a better lifestyle near Mitcham Square and wraps it up in a haven that demands so little of you in return.
Featuring two interconnected living zones, open-plan kitchen, a spacious bay-windowed main bedroom, a third bedroom that could be the perfect home office, a rear patio/pergola and a lock-up carport to boot, this move-in-ready home ticks all the boxes for downsizers, professional duos, single socialites and one-child families alike.
Just a stroll from public transport; a 3-minute drive from Mitcham’s cinema, supermarkets and cafes; moments from Scotch and Mercedes Colleges and just a 10-minute drive from the CBD, that better lifestyle is right where you want it.
Features we love…
– Standalone Torrens titled home on a peaceful street
– Deceptively spacious and very functional
– Neatly presented low-care gardens
– Efficient split reverse cycle air conditioning
– Lock-up carport and off-street parking for two cars
– Gas cooktop and large corner pantry to kitchen
– Storage includes built-in robes to bedrooms 1 and 2
– Large bathroom with bath and walk-in shower
– Separate laundry
– Less than 20 minutes from the metro coast
– A short walk from Barrans Reserve
– Close to train and bus stops
CT Reference – 5133/849
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $1,864.50 pa
SA Water Rates – $204.65 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $121.90pa
Land Size – 337m² approx.
Year Built – 1994
Total Build area – 115m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Lower Mitcham, then we can help you.