Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
For a beachside lifestyle that soars, choose a modern beauty built for every stage.
Created in just 2017, this bespoke abode soars to a second level, entertains with aplomb all year round, considers every stage of life courtesy of its dynamic floorplan, floods its combined internal footprint of 280sqm with natural light and brightens the future with its zoned pass to Brighton Secondary School.
What’s better than one master bedroom? Two, of course. Especially when one is the only bedroom on a lower level with a bonus formal lounge/home office to go with expansive open-plan living that flows with unhindered ease to an alfresco pavilion and makes an ultra-modern kitchen the centre of attention.
Along with that priority school zoning, the kids will claim the generous retreat on an upper level with three more bedrooms, one with private access to a two way bathroom and the eldest’s name written all over it.
Name your favourite things to do along Adelaide’s metro coastline and this flawless home obliges, imploring you to make daily jogs to the Esplanade, mid-week dinners at the Surf Life Saving Club, summer days at the beach and crabbing sessions at the Brighton Jetty the norm. You’ll never look back.
Features we love…
– Custom built to high standards in just 2017
– Impeccably presented inside and out
– Ultra-flexible floorplan with multiple living zones
– Starring open-plan kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, butler’s pantry and Miele appliances
– Ensuite (with freestanding feature bath tub) and walk-in robe to lower-level main bedroom
– Two-way ensuite and built-in robes to bedroom 2
– Double garage and additional off-street parking
– High ceilings throughout
– Alfresco pavilion and low-care gardens to rear
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Solar system with 12 kWh Sonnen battery
– Electric zip track blinds on patio
– Loads of storage and large separate laundry
-Just a 4-minute drive from Somerton Beach
– No more than 20 minutes from the CBD
– Close to Sacred Heart College and Brighton Secondary School
– A short drive from Westfield Marion
– And much more.
CT Reference – 6184/418
Council – City of Holdfast Bay
Council Rates – $2,507.45 pa
SA Water Rates – $266.08 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $239.00 pa
Land Size – 361m² approx.
Year Built – 2016
Total Build area – 285m² approx.
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Somerton Park, then we can help you.