Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Architectural living at its efficient best on the brink of Mitcham Square
Auction Sat, 21st Oct – 10am (usp)
Conceived by the ever-reputable D’Andrea and Associates, this 2013 built two-level home – with a wonderfully wide frontage on a tree-lined street – not only stands up to the discerning modern day demands of downsizers and families alike, it exceeds them in style.
Its periodic updates also ensure this light-drenched and solar-powered home looks, lives and feels like it was built closer to yesterday, yearning for anyone who values expansive open-plan living, a lavish master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, a timber-decked patio with an eye on Christmas lunch and an upper floor with two double bedrooms, study nook and retreat.
That’s a lot to look forward to on the doorstep of Mitcham Square and Cinema, Scotch and Mercedes Colleges, Unley High School, the hiking trails of Brown Hill Creek and cosmopolitan Unley Road. That’s everything you’ll ever need. You won’t look back.
– Head-turning street presence thanks to its wide frontage and imposing stature
– Astute floorplan makes it ideal for all stages of life, from growing families to downsizers
– Upgrades include new hybrid timber flooring
– Expansive open-plan living to the lower floor
– Powerful, super-efficient 6.8KW solar system with micro inverter and app connectivity
– Stone benchtops, breakfast bar and quality appliances to kitchen
– Updated bathrooms/wet areas
– High ceilings and full of natural light
– Storage galore
– Ultra low-care landscaped gardens
– Double garage with remote entry, plus additional off-street parking
– Alarm/security system with monitoring provisions
– Walking distance from public transport and Kingswood Oval
– Less than ten minutes from the CBD
– And much more
Council – Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,287.45 pa
SA Water Rates – $227.70 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $201.20 pa
Land Size – 390m2 approx.
Year Built – 2011
Total Build area – 231m2
Zoning – SN – Suburban Neighbourhood
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Kingswood, then we can help you.