Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Spacious two bedroom unit with open plan kitchen/living/dining and internal access to garage. Enjoy the rural views from your private backyard across the tree filled reserve and creek. Stroll to our Farmer’s Market and our traditional Quarry Market and a multitude of coffee, dining and cellar doors in historic Willunga!
What we love about the property:
– Well designed floorplan for easy living
– Spacious living/dining room with timber look linoleum
– Kitchen offering plenty of bench and cupboard space with timber bench tops, upright electric oven and slate floors
– Large master bedroom, with built in wardrobe
– Second Bedroom, carpeted with built in wardrobe
– Tidy bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
– Separate 2nd Toilet off hallway
– Laundry with access to back yard
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort
– Direct Access from the garage to the home
– Large store room at the end of garage with access to back yard
– Situated in a small group of only 5 units
– Single carport with automatic remote roller door and internal access into home
– Verandah at the front with low maintenance front garden
– 14x5m paved pergola to enjoy the rural views and low maintenance back garden
– Side Access to the backyard
– New colorbond back fence being installed
– Perfect spot for your grandkids to visit from the primary school across the road
– Mains Water
– Mains Electricity
– Common Effluent sewer
– NBN Connected
– Split System Air Conditioning
– Electric Hot Water
The home is one of five in a group, all owner occupied with this small community sharing some of the costs like building insurance and general exterior maintenance, currently funded by a small $100/month strata levy, really no more outgoing expenses than that of a standard Torrens title.
Located in the picturesque township of Willunga, you will enjoy walking to cafés, pubs, markets, schools, and everything Willunga township has to offer. Retire in a semi-rural setting just minutes away from all the conveniences and services. Enjoy the delightful parkland surrounds or take advantage of the facilities on offer on your doorstep. Make a start to a better life, feel free to call for more information or plan to visit, you’re gonna love it.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Willunga, then we can help you.