SUNNY, SPACIOUS & SECURE - RENOVATED GROUND LEVEL UNIT WITH TWO PRIVATE COURTYARDS IN A SMALL BOUTIQUE COMPLEX OF 8 APARTMENTS
Bright spacious single level spaces and a quiet yet wonderfully convenient position form an ideal combination for first home seekers, investors or downsizers. Positioned in a prized Boutique Apartment complex of only 8 apartments within a gated community. Warm and inviting accommodation provides complete “move in ready” comfort.
What we love about the home:
– Enclosed courtyards to the front and rear of the unit offer great options for entertaining and extra security
– A generous open lounge/dine area with plenty of natural light is also complemented by a functional and smart kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
– Two bedrooms impress with their good-size proportions, new carpets and BIRs
– Modern bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
– Security screen doors and security screens to all windows
– Split System air-conditioning for added comfort
– Separate laundy
– Undercover car space
A popular location allowing affordable entry into the property market. With the closest bus only metres away the CBD and Glenelg are practically at your door step. If you would rather go for brunch than mow the lawn, this is definitely the home for you!
Strata – $661.56 per quarter
SA Water – $235.45 per quarter on average
Emergency Services Levy – $97.65 p.a. (Oct 2019)
Council rates – $240.60 per quarter
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Plympton, then we can help you.