Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Make the city your playground with a Manhattan-style loft on a laneway rich in history
Offers Close, Tue 26th Sep – 2pm (usp)
Tucked away in a history-laden pocket of the CBD’s heart, this apartment that oozes Manhattan loft vibes is proof you can live a quiet and inconspicuous city life – and do it right in the thick of all the action, just a stroll from Rundle Mall and the eclectic East End.
Defined by its high ceilings, spacious open-plan living, stone-topped kitchen, two spacious bedrooms and big light-grabbing windows that frame a view across the rooftops of Adelaide’s cityscape, this deceptively spacious home welcomes with open arms fast-paced professionals, studying socialites and downsizers alike.
No matter who you are or what stage of life you’re in, there’s something special about stepping out of your door, straight into a quaint city laneway whispering tales as charming as the Historian Hotel that stands just metres away. Your secret city hideaway. Your launching pad to everything the city has to offer.
Features we love…
– Enviably placed right in the heart of the city, just metres from buzzing Pirie Street and Rundle Mall
– Part of a handful of modern apartments, set in a historical city building
– One and only owner since it was built just eight years ago
– Strong rental history makes it a sound investment
– So close to everything – including public transport – you’ll never need a car again
– Secure entry via no-through laneway with very little traffic whatsoever
– Two spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite and the 2nd with built-in robes
– Breakfast bar, freestanding oven/gas cooktop and plenty of storage to kitchen
– Efficient split reverse cycle airconditioning
– Easy-care tiled floors
– Separate laundry
– A short stroll from a range of high-end restaurants, including Osteria Oggi
CT Reference – 6143/781
Council – City of Adelaide
Council Rates – $1,925.55 pa
SA Water Rates – $153.70 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $116.50 pa
Admin Fund – $910.00 pq
Sinking Fund – $50.00 pq
Year Built – 1880
Total Build area – 90m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Adelaide, then we can help you.