The secret is out; Clarence Park is the place to be, and this neat one-bedroom unit – featuring a rear allocated car park – is that ticket in for singles, duos and savvy investors eager for a piece of the action in a suburb that grows in popularity by the day. Set on the upper level, the world goes about its business below while you go about yours in a no-frills, ready-to-roll home with a generous bedroom and a main living zone that ends in a private terrace balcony.
Start the car or step on a bus and you’ll reach the city’s parkland edges in under five minutes, such is your enviable position on the doorstep of Big W, GoodLife, Woolworths and Goodwood Road’s eclectic cafe scene. For something a little more upmarket, the boutiques and restaurants of Hyde Park and Unley aren’t far away either.
– Light, bright and low-maintenance within
– Deceptively quiet
– Ready to move in or rent out from day one
– One designated under-cover car park, hidden away from street view
– Functional kitchen with gas cooktop and plenty of storage
– Large bedroom with split r/c and built-in storage
– Laundry provisions to bathroom
– Metres from public transport on Goodwood Road
– No more than 15 minutes from Adelaide’s metro beaches
Property is currently tenanted until 2/6/22 for $250 per week
CT Reference – 5572/569
Council Rates – $892 pa
SA Water Rates – $142.10 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $83 pa
Strata Rates – $598 pq
Year Built – 1960
Total Build area – 58 m² approx
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Park, then we can help you.