Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
With The Parade on your doorstep and the CBD just a few minutes away, this fantastic three bedroom townhouse is well suited to a host of buyers that are looking to reside within walking distance of quality shopping and great restaurants. Located in a private and quiet locale, this home offers the best of both worlds and will appeal to the most discerning of buyers.
What we love about this home:
– Open plan family living, dining and kitchen on lower level
– Centrally located kitchen with Bosch combined oven and microwave, dishwasher and gas cooktop
– Large light filled family room with timber floors
– Plantation shutters throughout the home
– Paved rear courtyard, ideal for alfresco entertaining
– Laundry with separate toilet
– Upstairs hosts three light and bright spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Master bedroom with generous walk in wardrobe
– Central family bathroom
– Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Security alarm
– Front and rear garden irrigation
– Remote control entry double garaging
– NBN ready
– Zoned for Norwood Primary School and Norwood Morialta High School
This enviable lock up and leave lifestyle is highly desirable – Private, secure and quiet, yet only steps away from all The Parade has to offer. Be quick, this one wont last long!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Norwood, then we can help you.