Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Retreat to a charming homette with exciting days ahead in the leafy east.
Offers Close Mon, 18th Dec – 12pm (usp)
Set back in its own leafy community of bluestone-fronted beauties, the moment you discover this serene, standalone, Strata Titled homette is the moment you wonder how the city can be so close.
Adored by the one owner since 2004, they pass on to you a light-filled haven with old-world charm and a chance to make your own stylish imprint on its deceptively spacious interior.
Two living zones feed into each other, giving you places to eat together and escape one another with ease, culminating in a solid timber kitchen with enduring quality and a view of the quaint rear gardens.
Three bedrooms ensure you can start a family here, work from home or have the grandkids over for regular sleepovers. The bay-windowed main bedroom features private access to the two-way bathroom.
With that secure rear yard comes a large lawned area, the option to safely keep a pet, and a covered alfresco patio so you can take those summer dinners and morning coffees outside.
Just 15 minutes from the CBD, a stroll from Kensington Gardens Reserve and moments from Wattle Park and Erindale shopping precincts, Burnside Village, The Parade and several top-notch schools, this is a lifestyle that never gets old.
What we love:
– Set far back from the street for extra peace and privacy in its leafy setting
– Lock-up garage and additional off-street parking
– Ducted temperature control for year round comfort
– Classic character features include bluestone facade, ceilings roses and open fireplace
– Loads of storage, including walk-in robe to master bedroom
– Separate laundry with external access
– Full of natural light
– Ultra low-care landscaped gardens
– Walking distance from public transport
– Moments from St Peter’s Girls’ College
– Zoned for Burnside Primary School and Norwood International High School
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Wattle Park, then we can help you.