Home buyers and investors alike, do not miss out on viewing this fab two bedroom homette.
1992 built and set back off the street, neat as a pin and ready for someone to simply live in and enjoy.
What we love about the property:
• Large lounge with bay window
• Two roomy bedrooms, master with built in robes
• Open plan kitchen and dining with sliding doors leading to the rear garden
• Timber kitchen with gas cooking and ample cupboard space
• New super modern laundry with excellent storage and hanging space
• Spacious, North facing, low maintenance back yard, with undercover outdoor entertaining, much larger than most
• Fully fenced yard providing excellent privacy and security
• Timber laminate flooring and modern colour scheme throughout
• Heating and cooling
• Undercover secure parking for two vehicles via automatic roller door
In a super convenient location only five minutes drive to Grange beach and West Lakes Westfield; walk to Grange Golf Club, Seaton High School, lovely local reserves and recreation facilities and an easy commute to Adelaide CBD, every amenity you could want is at your fingertips. Be quick, it won’t last at this very affordable price point in a very popular suburb.
*Pets by approval
Rates and fees:
Council rates: $1126 pa
Strata Rates: $319 pq
Sinking fund: $55 pq
ES Levy: $108 pa
SA Water: $140 pq
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Seaton, then we can help you.