Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A townhouse to elevate your lifestyle on the brink of Linear Park
Auction Sat, 26th Aug – 11.30am (usp)
Tucked quietly away in an enclave of striking ultra-modern homes, this 3-bedroom Torrens titled townhouse takes its contemporary comforts and astute dual-level footprint and stylishly places them within feet of Linear Park, giving you a car-less and picturesque path to the CBD and metro coast beyond.
We love a floorplan that allocates every bedroom – including a master with walk-in robe and ensuite – to the upper floor, ensuring the mission of a good night’s rest is never comprised by those floating about the deceptively spacious open-plan living zone, the stone-topped kitchen and an alfresco pavilion that combines the fresh Marden air with unmistakable privacy.
The sum of its parts is a low-care, highly-functional home that implores you to leave the car in your lock-up garage, dust off the treadly and take a springtime cruise along the banks of the Torrens. If you’d rather take the car, it’s nice knowing you’ll be in the heart of The Parade or the city’s lively East End in under 12 minutes. The Marden you’ve always wanted.
Features we love…
– Enviably placed south of Lower Portrush Road, adjacent Joslin
– Sleek, ultra-modern curb appeal, Torrens titled
– Kitchen features low-profile stone benchtops, breakfast bar, dishwasher, quality stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage
– Alfresco pavilion with down lighting and TV provisions
– Porcelain tile flooring and neutral colour scheme to lower floor
– Three spacious bedrooms
– Storage includes mirrored built-in robes to bedroom 2 and walk-in robe to master bedroom
– Lock-up garage with remote Panelift entry, plus additional off-street parking for one car
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Low-care landscaped gardens
– Custom sheer curtains
– Large separate laundry
– Walking distance from local parks and public transport
– Moments from Marden Shopping Centre and a range of schools
CT Reference – 6175/869
Council – City of Norwood, Payneham & St Peters
Council Rates – $1,273.88 pa
SA Water Rates – $169.37 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $143.70 pa
Land Size – 141m² approx.
Year Built – 2016
Total Build area – 140m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Marden, then we can help you.