Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
EXQUISITE FAMILY RESIDENCE ON GENEROUS GROUNDS IN PICTURESQUE SETTING
Occupying an elevated position and set upon 1,604sqm (approx) of magnificent grounds, this exquisite residence seamlessly blends contemporary interiors with character features and offers a family friendly floorplan with breathtaking views, a full-sized North/South tennis court and in-ground swimming pool in a private, picturesque setting. Presenting the ideal blend of functionality and style with a fluid layout and bright interiors with both formal and informal living and dining options, four bedrooms with master offering a stunning ensuite, gourmet kitchen adjacent open plan living and dining with stunning views and self-contained downstairs guests or teenage retreat.
Centrally positioned in a family-friendly locale in the heart of prestigious Springfield with easy access to quality schooling options including Mercedes and Scotch Colleges and conveniently situated for easy-access to cafes, restaurants and amenities of both Unley and King William Roads as well as Mitcham Square.
– Magnificent sanctuary like grounds of 1,604sqm (approx), with north-south tennis court, sparkling in-ground pool and private pavilion
– Open plan living and meals area with Jarrah flooring, adjacent the kitchen enjoying an elevated position and stunning views
– Expansive gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops, Smeg gas cooktop and oven, Miele dishwasher
– Gracious formal living and dining with fireplace with marble surrounds, private sunroom with tessellated tiles, views over the rear yard
– Box bay window master suite with fully renovated ensuite featuring a twin vanity with stone top, frameless shower and toilet, built in robes
– Separate kids wing with three further bedrooms with built in robes and scenic outlooks
– Contemporary family bathroom with freestanding bath, semi-frameless shower, vanity and toilet
– Renovated laundry with ample storage and direct external access
– Downstairs independent guests retreat with north facing living and dining, home office, kitchen, fully renovated bathroom, and bedroom with built in robes
– Double carport with side by side parking plus further off-street parking
– Other features include 7kWh solar array, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, plantation shutters, cellar, storage and more
CT Reference – 5154/433
Land Size – 1,604sqm (approx)
Total Build area – 410sqm (approx)
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Springfield, then we can help you.