Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Whether it’s the in-ground heated pool of the north-facing rear yard, the way its flexible floorplan just keeps going and grows with your changing needs, or the kitchenette and bathroom that makes the rear retreat a home within a home for a lucky teenager or the oldest generation of the family, this c.1925 character bungalow is full of beautiful surprises on the doorstep of Westbourne Park Primary School.
Big bedrooms brimming with natural light, polished timber floors and lofty ceilings punctuate a warm and welcoming bungalow that marks its transition to a rear family room addition with a stylishly updated central kitchen. A poolside pavilion essentially extends that footprint even further, forging year-round entertaining, ready for those big milestone parties and Christmas lunches.
Wave the kids to school without getting out of your PJs or stepping one foot onto your tree-lined street, all just moments from Cumberland Park’s shopping precinct and public transport that will have you in city or by the sea in under 15 minutes. Where to today?
Features we love…
• Flexible floorplan includes rear family room and independent self-contained accommodation with partnering casual meals zone
• Stone benchtops, Miele appliances, dishwasher and loads of storage to kitchen
• Master bedroom includes home office/dressing room
• External access, bathroom and kitchenette to rear retreat/bedroom 4
• Updated main bathroom
• Ducted and split r/c for year-round comfort
• Large north-facing rear yard with salt water solar heated pool
• Lighting and ceiling fan to pitched roof pergola/pavilion
• Scope to add an en-suite to master bedroom
• Plenty of storage
• Separate laundry
• Neatly presented low-care gardens with watering system
• Large garden/toolshed
• Lock-up carport with remote access
• Off-street parking for up to four cars
• Moments from cosmopolitan Goodwood, Unley and King William Roads
• Close to Cabra Dominican College and Unley High School
• Walking distance from public transport (bus and train)
CT Reference – 6048/397
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,532.05 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $252.58 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $222.90 pa approx.
Land Size – 642m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 296m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Westbourne Park, then we can help you.