"Chilton Estate".. European Elegance On Breathtaking Grounds
Offers Close: Tuesday 3rd December at 4pm (USP)
A truly rare and unique offering, this iconic Estate has been cherished by 1 owner for over 40 years and offers an abundance of character and versatility. Well positioned only 5 minutes out of Stirling, the Ian Hannaford designed home emits a sense of welcoming the moment you enter and promises to delight!
Nestled gracefully amongst five acres of low maintenance yet stunning natural forest setting and around 1 acre of manicured botanic gardens, every room in the home is spacious, light and built to maximise the picturesque views. Flood lit tennis court, lagoon inspired pool and spa and kilometres of walking trails provide an ideal and truly enviable all year round resort lifestyle. Koalas, Kookaburras and countless native birds, and at times even Kangaroos, add to the charm and harmony of the Estate.
A generational opportunity, ‘Chilton Estate’ will provide the perfect near city hideaway for those seeking the peaceful health conscious quality lifestyle.
What we love about this property:
– Breathtaking tree top valley views
– Expansive open plan floor plan
– Three large bedrooms upstairs, all with built ins: the master bedroom also includes a walk-in robe and generous sized ensuite
– Self contained apartment under the main roof downstairs, with separate entrance, perfect for guests or even a B&B
– 2nd Self contained living area that can be used as a teenage retreat, games room, gym or studio overlooking the fully tiled solar heated pool, spa and cabana
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning plus a large open fireplace for romantic winter nights
– Indoor 4 person spa
– Study overlooking the pool area
– Large return balcony with valley views
– Undercover parking for 5 vehicles & ample guest parking on cobble stone style paved drive
– North South Tennis Court
– Large shed perfect for a work shop and a smaller gardener shed.
– 3,000 bottle wine cellar and wine bar
– 45,000 gallon rain water storage, bore and mains water
– Numerous walking trails & picnic area with hut
– Significant underground watering systems
– Underground three phase electricity
Located just 5 minutes to picturesque Stirling, 15 minutes to the CBD outskirts and just 20 minutes to Adelaide’s beaches and The Adelaide Hill’s famous wineries, Chilton Estate is one of SA’s best kept secrets.
C/T = 5251/105
Council = Adelaide Hills
Zoning = Watershed (Primary Production) zone
Land size = 5 acres (2.15ha) approx
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
UPPER STURT, then we can help you.