Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Immaculate 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home set on a 612sqm corner block with side access in highly sought after family friendly section of town. Perfect for retirees, investors or first home buyers with just a short stroll to the Main Street of McLaren Vale.
What we love about the property:
– That this home is the ultimate Torrens titled property, not community or Strata, feel free to contact us for further explanation.
– Lounge room off the entrance way, with near new log effect gas heater, ceiling fan, window shutters and access to the meals area
– Oak Kitchen with near new electric cook top and oven, skylight, plenty of bench space and tiled splashbacks overlooking the meals area with Sliding door access to entertaining area
– Generous sized master bedroom with built in cupboards and window shutters
– Bedroom 2 has built in cupboards, remote controlled ceiling fan and window shutters
– Bedroom 3 is currently used as a study
– Sparkling Family Bathroom with Shower, Vanity, Bath and updated separate toilet
– Laundry with built in cupboard and easy access to the backyard
– Linen press in the hallway
– Carpets to all bedrooms and hallway
– Single remote access garage with personal access door to verandah.
– One of the best spots in McLaren Vale, opposite large reserve with football and soccer goals tennis courts and playground
– Great street appeal with a 1m Verandah out the front
– 8 x 5m verandah overlooking the back gardens, great spot to relax
– 7 x 3m verandah with blinds, all weather entertaining
– 3 x 2m compact workshop under the verandah
– Beautiful well established gardens on both street frontages, plus and rear lawns
– Fruit trees Pear, Apples, Orange and Lemon
– Side Gates for easy access to the backyard and verandah for a boat, trailer or pop top caravan storage.
– Secure rear yard and low maintenance gardens and lawns, and an original hills hoist clothesline
– Mains Water, Electricity, Gas
– Rainwater – 11,000L
– Electric Hot Water System
– Common effluent
– Evaporative cooling air conditioning
– Solar Panels – 1.5KW feed in tariff – 60.3c
The peaceful cul-de-sac location offers a tranquil environment with the added bonus of the Gemmel Tassie Reserve across the road. Being in such close proximity to everything the McLaren Vale region has to offer, come and take a look, you’re gonna love it.
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN ™
Looking to sell in McLaren Vale?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
McLaren Vale, then we can help you.