Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
The Art (Deco) of family living; a classic beachside beauty extended and redefined for today
Auction Sat, 28th Oct – 12pm (usp)
It’s one thing to unlock Hove’s beachy lifestyle and zoned pass to Brighton Secondary School. It’s another thing entirely to do it with a home like this; a C1940s Art Deco beauty with the flexible floorplan, boundless rear extension, pavilion and pool to make your day-to-day a dream and the next decades the best yet, all just a leisurely stroll to the beach.
Those delightful Art Deco features shine in the north-facing lounge room and ensuited master bedroom of the original home, setting a timeless tone for this solar-powered home with up to five bedrooms – four if you would like to work from home.
With high ceilings, abundance of natural light and decorative cornicing, the extension follows the same script, ensuring the transition from ‘old’ to ‘new’ is as smooth as the open-plan kitchen is supremely functional.
Featuring stone benchtops, integrated dishwasher, storage high and low, and quality stainless steel appliances, that kitchen is the spiritual hub of this consummate entertainer with a rear alfresco pavilion that becomes another ‘room’ the moment you close its cafe blinds.
The large swim spa pool – with jets and gas heating – perfect for year round enjoyment, just metres from your very own lock-up powered garage, perfect for a project car and your beach gear.
When a swim at home isn’t enough, simply grab the boogie boards, round up the kids, pack a lunch and head straight to the beach that waits at the end of the street. This will be the best summer yet.
– Enviably placed on one of Hove’s most tightly held streets
– Set back from the street for extra peace and off-street parking
– Ultra-flexible floorplan with multiple living zones and up to five bedrooms
– Circular driveway and lock-up carport with remote entry and drive-through access to rear garage
– Solar system (3.1KW) with bill-busting 44-cent tariff
– Recent improvements include updated bathrooms and laundry
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, plus two fireplaces
– Storage galore
– Easy-care landscaped gardens
– Secure rear yard, perfect for kids and pets
– Walking distance from public transport and Hove Shopping Centre
– Less than 20 minutes from the CBD
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Hove, then we can help you.