Impressive 1920's Bungalow Style Sandstone Home
Opportunity knocks for your family...
Extend - or refurbish!
Welcome to Millswood, a well kept secret in the city of Unley – only 3.5km south of the CBD & convenient to an abundance of lifestyle opportunities for you and your family. Millswood is a family oriented suburb, approximately 1 square km in size and boasting 3 parks covering 10 percent of the total suburb.
This north facing sandstone home has many agreeable features including its positioning on the jacaranda lined street, the vast garden, the sunny verandah & large entrance hall, the generous rooms at the front of the home & the pretty French doors leading to the dining room from the verandah.
Additionally the 3 bedrooms are a good size with the master situated at the front of the home. The good sized lounge room is on the eastern side of the home tucked behind the dining room & there is a handy utility/sun/bedroom at the rear of the home with built ins.
The home would respond to your TLC & or use the generous allotment of some 766m2 to extend… The choice is yours subject to council consents.
What we love about this home!
– It’s beautiful looking home – sandstone front and sides
– The block size & 16.76m street frontage
– Street appeal in a pretty jacaranda tree lined street – just gorgeous!
– The proximity to the city – so handy
– The ease of transport – buses, trams & trains (Millswood has a train station)
– a sought after position in the inner Adelaide suburbs…
– The Goodwood precinct with its abundance of cafes, restaurants, shopping
opportunities and activities
– Close to private & public schools – Unley High, Goodwood Primary, Walford
school for girls & Cabra College – just around the corner on Cross Road.
– The inactive bore, which should you like, could be re activated…
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Millswood, then we can help you.