Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A dynamic Dechellis home with a discerning family in mind and the world at its feet
Offers Close Mon, 24th Apr – 5pm (usp)
If it’s the forever home you want, with the freedom and finer things you’ve waited so long to have; look no further than this 2018-built Dechellis crowd-pleaser, just steps from the gum-studded Ferguson Conservation Park.
Imposing and ultra modern over two masterfully created levels, this 4/5-bedroom home is the logical conclusion for discerning families that want to grow into – never out of – a haven that puts the esteemed St Peter’s Girls’ College on its serene doorstep.
With a lounge/theatre room offering the opportunity to create a fifth bedroom,
spacious home office/4th bedroom, lavish master bedroom, an upper-level retreat your teenagers will love and sky-lit open-plan living with a partnering alfresco pavilion, this is a dynamic floorplan to savour.
Piecing it all together are those finer things, including striking spotted gum floors, 2.7m high ceilings, the master’s luxe ensuite, custom joinery/storage, bill-busting solar panels and a starring kitchen.
With an oversized Caesarstone island, loads of storage, LG dishwasher, Smeg 900mm electric oven, 5 burner-gas cooktop, Smeg rangehood and a large butler’s pantry, the kitchen is proof that no expense was spared here.
One kitchen not enough? Slide open the stacker doors not only to make the pavilion an extension of the internal footprint, but also reveal kitchen number two and its built-in BBQ, sink and storage.
Every bedroom boasts direct access to a sleek bathroom, ensuring the pre-bed routines and morning rituals are as smooth as possible in a home that considers every mood, occasion and family member.
Just a moment from Wattle Park’s Bakery and IGA, Erindale Shopping Centre, an array of quality schools, The Parade and the CBD beyond, there’s nothing left to consider at all. This is the one.
– Double garage for two cars with remote Panelift entry with room for a further two cars off street
– Powerful 5.8KW solar system and 3-phase power
– Braemar ducted R/C air -conditioning throughout
– Large upper-level living space with kitchenette
– Walk-in robe and en-suite with double vanity and separate toilet
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with automatic watering/irrigation system
– Three bathrooms, powder room, and large separate laundry
– Storage galore
– Gas hot water
– NBN connected
– Home theatre/potential 5th bedroom or extra living zone to front of home
– Illusion gas fireplace within open plan living and dining space
– Double glazed West facing windows
– Zip track blinds and ceiling fan to alfresco pavilion
– Tasmanian Oak staircase
– Zoned for Burnside Primary School and Norwood International School
– A short walk to public transport and nearby Michael Perry Reserve
– Just minutes from Burnside Village and The Parade shopping precincts
– Moments from local shopping hosting pharmacy, dental and medical facilities
A family home from start to finish. This one is special
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Stonyfell, then we can help you.