Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Splash out on a C1925 bungalow extended to entertain in style
*Contracted Prior to Auction*
Extended to make its sparkling pool the centre of daily attention and put the crowd-pleasing exclamation mark on its beautifully restored original bungalow, this timeless C1925 beauty personifies the enduring charm, family freedom and unmatched convenience of its highly sought-after suburb.
The way its modern open-plan kitchen frames the pool area and pavilion through an expansive sea of north-facing glass is something to savour; the literal heart (and soul) of this nimble family home with multiple living zones, ensuited master bedroom and an original home that grows more beautiful by the passing year.
A place to escape to, that doesn’t miss out on the buzz of the city; the best of both worlds hovers moments from local parks and reserves, the reputable Cabra Dominican College, Cumberland Park shopping precinct and cosmopolitan Hyde Park. The search is over. This will be the best summer yet.
Features we love…
– Four double bedrooms configured in a flexible floorplan
– Open-plan kitchen with 900mm Smeg freestanding oven, dishwasher and stone benchtops
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Gas heating in both living spaces
– Updated ensuite and built-in robes to master bedroom
– Updated main bathroom
– Original timber floors, high ceilings, and ornate fireplaces maintain its classic charm
– Built-in speaker system
– Comprehensive alarm system with monitoring
– Electric external shutters and electric internal blinds to master bedroom
– Plenty of storage throughout
– Large separate laundry
– Built-in BBQ with drinks fridge
– Solar and gas heated pool, plus gas heated spa
– Off-street parking and a carport with capacity for multiple cars
– Large shed equipped with power and concrete flooring
– Beautifully manicured gardens complete with an automatic watering system
– Shade sails for pool area if shade is required
– Walking distance from public transport
– Just a 10-minute drive from the CBD
CT Reference – 5273/924
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – TBA
SA Water Rates – TBA
Emergency Services Levy – TBA
Land Size – 736m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 290m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Cumberland Park, then we can help you.