Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Architecturally designed, spacious low maintenance living
This architecturally designed double brick 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home has been designed with space in mind. Built in 1988 and located just minutes from St Peters Girls’ School, beautiful Ferguson Park and the much-loved Taylor Blend Coffee shop, this sensationally located home has plenty going for it both inside and out.
From the minute you enter you are greeted with the high lofty ceilings and porcelain tiled floors within the generous open plan formal living and dining space that features a wall of North facing windows that fill the room with an abundance of natural light. Further enhancing its appeal is a large glass sliding door that extends the entertaining space out to an intimate undercover alfresco area. The perfect place to entertain family and friends.
Thoughtfully designed in its floor plan, this home hosts the kitchen space and two living and dining areas together on the Northern side of the home with the generous bedrooms located on the Southern side, providing the home with distinct areas to gather and quiet spaces to rest.
Featuring an expansive master bedroom suite with en-suite bathroom and spacious walk-in robe with two further generous bedrooms separated by a large family bathroom, this home offers spacious, comfortable and private living all just 15 minutes from Adelaide CBD.
What we love about this home
– Generous Master bedroom with ceiling fan and a walk-in robe
– Neutral toned floor to ceiling tiled en-suite bathroom with heated towel rail
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both spacious and host built in wardrobes
– Study nook
– Large, light filled open plan kitchen and family room features a generous granite breakfast bar, plenty of storage and sliding door access to the garden
– Kitchen hosts Simpson electric oven, Baumatic electric cooktop, LG dishwasher, insinkerator and granite benchtops.
– Large neutral toned family bathroom
– Generous laundry with fabulous storage, hanging rail and folding bench
– Separate w/c with plumbing provision for a vanity unit
– Pyrox gas wall heater within casual living space
– Daikin reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
– Porcelain tiles throughout living spaces with carpeted bedrooms
– Automatic irrigation to both front and rear established gardens
– Private rear garden with garden shed, and rainwater tank with pump
– Keyless entry
– Security alarm
– 16 solar panels
– Solar hot water with gas back up
– Double remote-control garage with off street parking for a further 2 cars
– Zoned for Burnside Primary School and Norwood International High School
– Public transport available on nearby Hallett Rd
– Local shopping just minutes away with Burnside Village and The Norwood Parade Shopping Precinct nearby.
This stunning location filled with fabulous bird life and local koalas will make you feel like you are getting away from it all but just minutes from everything you need!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Stonyfell, then we can help you.