Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
C1900 charm meets an edgy exclamation mark; a match made in suburban heaven
Auction Sat, 4th Nov – 11.30am (usp)
An impeccable symmetrical villa, extended to open-plan perfection and primed to alfresco entertain in style. This three-bedroom beauty is light-filled proof that two very different eras are a match-made worthy of its blue-chip locale on the doorstep of Unley’s cosmopolitan best and the CBD beyond.
From the cute-as-pie street presence, timber floors and high ceilings of the original home to the polished concrete floors and stone-topped kitchen that strike an edgy exclamation mark in the addition; this deceptively spacious home makes beautiful use of every inch, down to the last detail.
And it couldn’t emerge at a better time of year, ready to crank up its pizza oven and outdoor kitchen under its rain-sensing Vergola, leaving your house warming guests green with envy. Need supplies? This peaceful abode stands just a short stroll from Unley Shopping Centre, putting you right in the thick of the action. This is going to be fun.
Features we love…
– Built C1900 and as strong and beautiful as ever
– Floorplan includes three double bedrooms, lounge/sitting room and open-plan family room
– The original home is in fantastic condition
– Starring kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, integrated dishwasher and Miele appliances – including coffee machine, dual ovens and plate warmer
– Sleekly updated bathroom and butler’s pantry/laundry
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– C-bus lighting system to original house
– Outdoor Vergola/pavilion with kitchen, heating, plumbed BBQ and pizza oven
– Carport and off-street parking
– Beautifully presented low-care gardens
– Walking distance from public transport, Unley Oval and King William Road precinct
– Close to a range of top-notch schools
CT Reference – 5415/27
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,394.50 pa
SA Water Rates – $269.91 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $202.30 pa
Land Size – 361m² approx.
Year Built – 1900
Total Build area – 189m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Unley, then we can help you.