Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Centrally located within Willunga Township on a generous 1000sqm flat allotment is this gorgeous 4 bedroom, plus study, sandstone federation style home with 2 living areas, 2 bathrooms, double garage and large shed. Well established low maintenance gardens both front and rear.
What we love about this property;
– As far as first impressions go the welcoming entrance way sets the tone for this amazing home with lead lights, 9” ceilings, archways, gorgeous ceiling roses and federation style architecture throughout the home
– Master bedroom placed for privacy with plantation shutters, walk in wardrobe, ensuite with large vanity, shower and toilet
– Double leadlight doors lead from the entrance way to the lounge room
– Formal dining room off the kitchen overlooking the backyard
– Study is tiled with built in cupboards and sliding door for side access
– Large light filled kitchen with walk in pantry, large fridge space, gas cooktop, electric under bench oven, lots of cupboards and bench space, sola tube skylight
– Tiled light filled open plan family/meals/kitchen area with gas fire, sliding doors with access to back yard
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4, all carpeted with built ins and 1 with plantation shutters
– 3 way bathroom with large vanity, separate toilet, bath & shower and linen cupboard
– Laundry with built in cupboard and access to side
– Double garage with automatic roller doors and drive through access to back shed
– Large 9 x 6 x 2.7m high shed
– Gorgeous tiled front verandah
– Well established and well-loved low maintenance gardens front and rear, irrigated with pop up sprinklers
– Fruits trees including lemon, lemonade, apricot, 2 peach, fig and blood orange
– Vegetable beds with fertile soil ready for your favourites
– 22,000L rainwater tank plumbed to the house except to toilets
– Plenty of room for your kids to play and your dog to run in the fully fenced backyard
What have the owners loved most?
– The peaceful quiet area and the wonderful community
– Picking fruit and veg from their own garden
– Proximity to all the Township offers
– Ducted air-conditioning
– 3.22KW solar panels with 60.3c feed in tariff
– Mains power, water, common effluent sewer
– 22,000L rainwater
– New electric hot water system
It’s been a loving, happy family home for 20 years, it’s now time for a change, so come and see why this family has enjoyed his home for so long, you’re gonna love it.
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN ™
Looking to sell in Willunga?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Willunga, then we can help you.