This well-presented unit covets a corner position and is set back off the street. In the highly sought-after suburb of Marden, and just 7 kms to the Adelaide CBD, this updated two-bedroom unit ticks all the boxes. With all the hard work already done for you, it is ready to move into and enjoy.
Conveniently located and just a short drive or walk to Marden Shopping Centre, the property has easy access to a variety of shops, café and restaurants, transport options, local library and swimming pool nearby.
The River Torrens Linear Park is only steps away which is ideal for a relaxing walk, jog, or bike ride. There are so many things to do and enjoy right at your doorstep.
Suitable home for first home buyers, young couples, retirees, downsizers or investors; this unit will make a great long term investment whatever your purpose.
The zoned schools are Vale Park Primary School and Charles Campbell College, with quality private schooling also available in the local area.
What we love about this unit:
– Generous master bedroom with built-in robe & ceiling fan
– Bedroom two with built-in robe & ceiling fan
– Updated bathroom with skylight
– Separate toilet
– Modern kitchen with rangehood, dishwasher, electric oven & cooktop
– Spacious kitchen/dining area
– Huge lounge room with bay style window
– Split system air-conditioning
– Separate laundry
– Ample storage cupboards
– Large undercover outdoor entertaining area
– Single automatic roller door with large carport
– Visitor carparking
– Good size lawn areas & established garden including garden shed
Council: City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Council Rates: $1098.92 pa (approx.)
Strata: $241.00 pq (approx.)
Sinking fund: $75 pq
SA Water: $142.10 pq (approx. plus usage)
ESL: $109.25 pa (approx.)
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agent. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Marden, then we can help you.