Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
This 6,100 square metre parcel is located in the West of Adelaide, adjacent blue chip coastal suburb of Henley Beach. Offering a once in a generation opportunity to secure a prime infill development parcel with unprecedented planning opportunities, this property has been proudly held by the current family for over 60 years and is to be sold to finalize the estate.
Whether you’re a developer or just looking for an exceptional investment opportunity, owning this prime parcel of South Australian land will open up lifestyle opportunities that are rarely found elsewhere.
Key asset highlights:
– Englobo site area of approx. 6,100m2 in the City of Charles Sturt zoned General Neighbourhood
– Three points of access from Caroline Drive (81m* frontage), Keats Grove and Joan Avenue
– Premium land offering significant scope for an infill development opportunity of 16 premium sites (STCC)
– Potential for non-residential use including supported accommodation and childcare (STCC)
– Fulham Gardens boasts a median house price of $1,005,000 with a past 12 Month growth of 25.6% (realestate.com.au)
– Easy access to premium lifestyle amenity including Collins Reserve & Kooyonga Golf Club, as well as many retail centres such as Fulham Gardens Shopping Centre and Harbour Town Shopping outlet
– Existing C1972 Dwelling consisting of 4 beds & 1 bath in good condition, plus an additional second dwelling which consists of another 2 bedrooms (requires a full restoration).
The site benefits from its close proximity to all convenient amenities, 3km to the ocean, a variety of schools, shops, and the services of the City of Charles Sturt.
Significant benefits of the location include proximity to:
– Henley Beach bustling waterfront, 6 mins drive
– Airport, 10 mins drive
– Adelaide CBD, 20 Mins drive
– St. Michaels College, Secondary Campus, 5 mins drive
– Nazareth Catholic College (7-12), 8 mins drive
– Fulham Gardens Shopping centre, 1 min drive
– Harbour Town Shopping precinct, 8 mins drive
– Flinders Park Campus
For further information please contact Samantha Hirniak 0439 977 930 directly.
It is recommended buyers should conduct their own due diligence. Any information provided here, including land size quotation, is a guide and should not be relied upon. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate does not guarantee the accuracy of these measurements. All development enquires and site requirements should be directed to the local govt. authority.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Fulham Gardens, then we can help you.