Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Upscaled family living with seaside perks, just a pause from sparkling Southport
Standing just a 10-minute drive from the white sands of Southport is a family home that comes into its own in summer, setting the scene with a sail-shaded pool, solar-powered comfort, flexible floorplan and stylish updates, inside and out.
The sum of its parts is a freshly-rendered haven that strikes a sleek figure from the street, serves wing-spreading space amongst its two main living zones, inhales bundles of natural light, makes mornings a dream thanks to its ensuited master bedroom and implores you to enjoy summer meals undercover and poolside.
With Smeg appliances, plenty of storage, dishwasher, and the same striking timber-look floors that feature prominently throughout this impeccably presented home, the updated kitchen personifies the supreme looks and functionality of this move-in-ready home with ducted temperature control and sleek bathroom upgrades to boot.
Think of it as the finished article, daring you to get out and enjoy the fresh air and beachy leisure that comes naturally to Hackham West, just a short drive from postcard-perfect Mclaren Vale and, thanks to those South Road upgrades, the CBD itself. It’s time for a sea change.
– Tastefully renovated throughout
– Flexible floorplan with expansive street-facing lounge room and central open-plan family room
– Updated in-ground pool with sun-protecting shade sail
– 5KW solar system
– Fire pit zone
– Extra large main bedroom with ensuite
– Smeg gas cooktop and electric oven
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Updated wet areas and separate laundry
– Lock-up garage and off-street parking for multiple cars, including parking at rear
– Set back from the street for extra peace and privacy
– Gas hot water system
– Stylish timber-look floors throughout
– Neatly presented established gardens
– Walking distance from public transport
– A short walk to Hackham West Primary School and parks/reserves
– And much more.
CT Reference – 5500/425
Council – City of Onkaparinga
Council Rates – $1,436.76 pa
SA Water Rates – $153.70 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $104.40 pa
Land Size – 780m² approx.
Year Built – 1978
Total Build area – 169m² approx
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Hackham West, then we can help you.