A graciously classic circa 1932 Tudor style property, tastefully renovated & seamlessly extended with every modern convenience. Period features such as decorative ceilings, timber fret work and polished boards have been beautifully restored and lead into the ultra modern extension with a feeling of space and continuity.
What we love about this property:
– Gorgeous street appeal
– Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and built in robes
– High ornate ceilings, polished floorboards & ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Large second bedroom with gas log heater could be utilised as a formal lounge
– Absolutely stunning gourmet kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, island bench and 2-pac cabinetry
– Impressive open plan living area with porcelain tiled floor and sliding doors that open up to the undercover entertaining area
– Formal dining room and separate home office
– Expansive outdoor entertaining area is able to be enclosed allowing for all year round use
– Low maintenance rear yard
– Generous 718m2 allotment, workshop & undercover parking
Located conveniently close to the CBD, shopping and public transport, this classic beauty has a versatile floor plan, and will suit those looking to upsize to a larger family home.
Zoning = Residential
Council Rates = $TBA pa
SA Water = $TBA pqtr
ES Levy = $TBA pa
Land size = 718sqm
House built = 1932
Looking to sell in GLANDORE?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
GLANDORE, then we can help you.