A humble home with some 700 reasons to get excited about Tranmere
Auction Wed, 27th Oct – 6pm (Location – on site, registrations from 5.30pm)
Take a walk around the quiet, family friendly streets of ever-popular Tranmere and you’ll quickly discover that this highly-sought after suburb is the perfect place to build a head-turning family home or subdivide and develop (STCC) on a wide, generous parcel.
And with some 700sqm of land at the feet of a 3-bedroom double brick abode you can easily set and forget on the rental market in the meantime, 30 Gray Street is simply no exception.
Just a moment from Firle’s K-Mart and Coles, public transport, Daly Oval and the boundless expanses of ‘The Gums’, it’s easy to see why so many growing families and astute investors choose Tranmere.
• Large eat-in kitchen with servery window to lounge room
• Neatly presented throughout
• Air conditioning provisions
• Loads of storage, including built-in robes/storage to two bedrooms
• Separate laundry
• Carport, plus off-street parking for further cars
• Large shed/storage to rear yard
• Strong rental history
• Walking distance from public transport
• Just a short drive from The Parade and CBD beyond
• Close to a range of quality schools, including Norwood Morialta High and East Torrens Primary Schools
CT Reference – 5538/412
Council – Campbelltown
Council Rates – $1,906.15pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $189.95pa approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $157.75pa approx.
Land Size – 700m² approx.
Year Built – 1960
Total Build area – 160m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Tranmere, then we can help you.