Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Just imagine coming home to an architecturally designed home nestled amongst nature. This home offers an idyllic lifestyle – perfectly located in a quiet street where the only cars on the road belong to your neighbours. A serene haven away from main roads yet nestled within Adelaide’s eastern suburbs and all just minutes from local shopping, quality schools, parks and public transport.
This split-level home has a mid-century feel in its design and layout. Offering open-plan kitchen, living and dining spaces, a separate lounge room, three bedrooms and a study. The well-designed kitchen complimented by clean white lines and modern updates, is centrally located at its heart to keep family life running smoothly.
Featuring raked ceilings and large picture windows overlooking beautifully landscaped gardens by award winning designer Caroline Dawes, you will feel at home from the minute you arrive.
Just when you thought it couldn’t get much better – a solar heated swimming pool and gas heated spa adjacent to a large private undercover alfresco entertaining space within the private north facing rear garden, makes this home the perfect entertainer.
Kookaburras, koalas and colourful rosellas are regular visitors here, and no doubt your friends and family will be too!
What we love:
– Generous master bedroom with large walk-in robe, ceiling fan and brand-new Fujitsu r/c split system air conditoner,
– Large en-suite bathroom with double vanity
– Central Alby Turner kitchen hosting a Nobel electric oven and gas cooktop, LG microwave, Dishlex dishwasher, stone benchtops, stainless steel splash backs and ample storage
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 both have ceiling fans with bedroom 3 also offering a built-in robe
– Study with built in cabinetry and Fujitsu r/c split system air conditioning
– Sparkling solar heated pool and gas heated spa
– Energy efficient features including LED lighting, honeycomb blinds, secondary double glazing, DC fans and Reclaim heat pump hot water system
– Garden shed
– 7.9kW solar panels
– Ducted Evaporative cooling
– Feature stone fireplace with gas log fire
– Fully irrigated front and rear gardens with Wi-Fi controllers
– Monitored security alarm
– Remote controlled double garage with internal storage
– Zoned for Burnside Primary and Norwood International Schools with St Peters Girls School just minutes away
– Stonyfell’s best kept secret – Michael Perry Reserve, is just moments from your doorstep
– Public transport direct to Adelaide CBD is available on nearby Hallett Rd
Burnside Village and The Parade only minutes by car.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Stonyfell, then we can help you.